Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sabbath Breaker

Ripe Tomatoes

I got up this morning and canned these tomatoes that were ripe. I wanted to get them done. I know I shouldn't have canned on the Sabbath but it's done and I hope I can be forgiven. LOL
I can about 3-4 quarts at a time so I can keep up with my tomato plants.
I went to church and sat in with the Sunbeams and help with their crafts. I love to watch Connie teach. She is so good with these kids.
I came home and didn't do one thing until bed time. I was tired.
Grateful Statement: So grateful for my Savior that can take on my sins and that I can be forgiven. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...