Saturday, August 6, 2016

Scrapping and Chic fil A

 Marcia, Me and Gerri

 And her is Heather

 Marcia

 Judy

Dean's Birthday Page

John came over this morning before I went to Heather's. It was so good to see him. After he left I went over to Heather's. Judy came today along with her Mom, Marcia. I worked on this page for Dean and searched thru Scrap N Pieces Quick Pages for Gracie's book. I found a ton but I only bought 3 sets to start off. I want to have a book done by Christmas.
We went to Chic fal A for lunch. It just wasn't as good as I remembered. But it was lunch. Back to Scrapping. Our last day of scrapping. So sad. But in one month we will be going to St George. Yeah!
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for my sons. I am blessed that they love me as much as I love them. Blessing abound in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...