Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Taking Janna to the Surgical Center

Tahini

I have never in my life used Tahini. I didn't even know what it was. But I wanted to make some Hummus and it calls for Tahini. So I got the Sesame Seeds and made it. But I forgot the Chick Peas for the Hummus. But next time I go to the market maybe I will remember. Then I can make it.
I met Janna at the Surgical Center in Idaho Falls this afternoon so they could do a scope on her upper intestines. Everything looks good but the doctor took some biopsies to see if she has an infection. So we will wait for those results. 
Bailee drove her car home so I could take her home in my car. She was knocked out so she couldn't drive. It was a little rough getting her awake and in the car. She came home and slept. I stopped and got her a Diet Mountain Dew to see if it would help her headache.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for doctors that can help us when we need them. They are a blessing.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...