Friday, August 5, 2016

Scrapping and Costa Vida

 Gerri

Heather and I

I went down to Heather's about 9am to start our fin scrapping weekend. It is so much fun to scrap with these ladies. We always have so much fun talking and scrapping. We went to lunch at Costa Vida and I forgot to take a picture. Imagine that. It was pretty yummy.
Then it was back to Heather to scrap the rest of the day.

Page 1

Page 2

I worked on these pages forever. I started them at home but had so many colors from all the clothes people were wearing I decided to make them all Sepia. Then I had to stitch around all the pictures. What a chore. But it is done. 
I went back to Dean's about 10pm and snuggled in my comfy bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for my wonderful friends. We have such a good time together. I am blessed to have them in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...