Thursday, August 4, 2016

Going to Utah with Megan

Megan arrived at my house a little after 7am and I finished my packing and got Gracie ready for Lolo's. Then we were off. By the time we dropped Gracie off it was 8am. It was an uneventful drive. It was fun to have someone to talk to. I am sure she got tired of hearing me talk but that's the price for riding in my car. LOL.
I dropped Megan off at Heather's and went to the hospital to see Tommie. She was looking pretty good. I could tell she was in a lot of pain. Megan was there taking care of her. What a wonderful daughter.
I gave her $200 to help pay her bills until she can get another job. I hope it helps her.
Then it was back to Dean's house for a peaceful weekend full of fun.
All the Ingram's are in Europe so it was just me by myself. It was wonderful.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Dean and his family. I love how generous they are to let me stay at their house any time I want. I am so blessed with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...