Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sabbath

Gracie Eating Cucumbers

I gave Gracie some cucumbers for lunch today. She loves them, especially with Cucumber Ranch Dressing. It was so yummy.
I taught my sweet little Sunbeams today. They are so very cute and fun. They just keep Connie and I laughing. We talked about all the kind of houses people live in and how grateful we all are for our homes. They were so cute as they tried to tell me what their homes were like.
John called me tonight to tell me he loved me. What a nut. He always makes me laugh. He lost his phone down a manhole so he got one that he can text from.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for John. I am grateful that he loves me and cares about me. He is a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...