Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hannah


I read the post Amie put on Hannah's blog as I always do. I just made me cry when I read this part.

"In the scriptures we read, "The God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, and the God of Abraham." -Those must have been very personal and intimate relationships for Isaac, Jacob, and Abraham to be able to say, "Yep that's my God." My mission has really helped me to figure out who the God of Hannah is and where I stand in that relationship. I think that of the literal ocean of things I have learned on my mission the biggest and most important is that I know that my Redeemer lives. I've learned what that phrase means to me personally and what it can mean to those around me. It brings hope, it lets me know that I am never alone, it makes me happy."

It made me ask myself who is the God of Janice and where am I at. It was a profound moment as I reflected on where I stand with my God. Hannah made me reach inward and do some soul searching.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful with all my heart for my Hannah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...