Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Taking Gracie to the Doctor

 Gracie in the Exam Room

Beans on the Shelf

I canned 14 quarts of beans this morning and filled my shelf with white beans. It's pretty simple and easy to do. I just hate cleaning the big canners.
I took Gracie to the doctor today for her immunizations and a wellness check. She got a shot in each leg and didn't even cry. She is perfect.
I came home and made Crystal's cornbread from our ward cookbook. Just like Marie Callendar's and I made honey butter to make it perfect. Pinto Beans always are better with corn bread.
Before I headed for bed I put 7 quarts of Pinto Beans to soak so I can can them in the morning. 
Off to bed I go!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to can things and feed my family. I am blessed with a mom and grandma who taught me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...