Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving Ham

Her Favorite "Jello Salad"

Today Janna and I made a ham and fixings for Thanksgiving dinner. It was just Tommy, Janna, Gracie and me. It was perfect and so easy. Austin and Bailee went to Price with their dad for Thanksgiving and Harley had to work.
I helped Gracie say the blessing. She does such a good job and always says a resounding Amen!
Janna and I moved some furniture around. It was a peaceful relaxing day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my mom. I thought about her alot today and missed having her by my side fixing dinner. I am grateful for my family. They are the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...