Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday

 Black Friday Shopping

Janna, Gracie and I went to Joanne's and Porters looking for my Album refills. No such luck. After we got home I ordered them online. I hope they are the right ones.
Then we went to Furniture row looking for tall lamps to go behind my chair and Janna's couch. I gave Janna my giant coffee table that took up half my front room and my end table from my family room. It worked good with her new couches and it's less furniture in my house, which I wanted.
Our last stop was the dreaded Walmart which wasn't bad at all. We found our lamps at Walmart and they were cheap. We also got a few groceries and two sweat pants for Gracie.
And (Drum Roll Please), Gracie went potty on her potty chair. She told me she had to go potty and she went in and sat down and went pee. What a wonderful day. Maybe she is getting it after all.
I worked on scrap booking and started to put my pages I ordered that came today in the album. But I was too tired and had to quit and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: How very grateful I am for our little Gracie. I can't say it enough. She is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...