Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gracie and her Mickey

 Gracie and Mickey

Janna, Bailee, Gracie and AJ went to Idaho Falls and bought Gracie a Mickey Mouse so she can hold hands with Mickey at night. She always starts out in her own big girl bed and sometimes she will stay all night. We are getting so close. By the way AJ is Janna's new best friend. He is a really nice guy.
I stayed home all day and worked on putting my pages for 2009 in my books. It was so good to get it done. I have been working on it forever. Now it's done.
I made a big pot of Potatoe Soup and Janna brought some yummy rolls to go with it. 
In the evening I started getting a headache so I went to bed early.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful little house I live in. I love every inch of it and am so grateful for it. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...