Friday, November 20, 2015

Making Lasagna and Focaccia Bread

Today I made Lasagna and Focaccia Bread. I started everything in the morning so I could get it all done before I picked up Gracie at Lolo's. She is doing really good and having fun. So all was ready for dinner and it was just a matter of mixing the bread and putting the Lasagna in the oven. I get a little tired in the afternoon so I have to accomplish stuff in the morning. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the Scriptures. I just finished Proverbs and am now on Ecclesiastes. I never knew what they were all about. I am learning so much. I wish I would have studied the Old Testament when I was younger. What a blessing they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...