Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Morning Sickness for Real

I woke up not feeling very good. So I called Crystal and she agreed to do it for me. Britney's husband Mike is home so I didn't want to have her do it. I got Janna to take the stuff over to her I had already prepared. Then I spent the day in bed sleeping.
I did manage to remember to email a letter for my Hannah for her Advent Calendar Amie is sending to her. I am so very proud of her. I know her mission is hard but she is hanging in their trying her best.
Tommy left around noon to go to Utah to meet Dean. They are golfing in St George Monday and Tuesday. So it's only me in my little house. I always like it the first week and then I start getting lonely.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Crystal and her willingness to teach my class when I need her. What a blessing she is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...