Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Canning and Potty Training

I canned 7 quarts of Pinto Beans this morning. Now all my shelves are full. Janna and I also started trying to potty train Gracie. She went on the potty right away the first thing and then nothing all day. We don't know if she can't figure it out or is just being stubborn. Time will tell. We are going to see what happens by Monday when she goes back to Lolo's.
I ordered more of my 2010 pictures for my books. One more order and I will have all of 2010 printed out. It's so good to see progress.
I made a cheesecake for Janna tonight. Dessert tomorrow. No pumpkin pie for us. We will see how we like it. Now it's time for me to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my blessings. I have so many. They far outweigh the problems in my life. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...