Saturday, November 28, 2015

Organization

 We Played Blocks

 Selfie

Bailee Getting Her Hair Done

I worked on my scrapbooks today and got 2010 all organized and got ready to upload 2011. 
Gracie had a great morning going on the potty but this evening it has not worked so well. We will try again tomorrow. She is getting it I think. Even if she goes potty she will tell me she needs to go potty.
Janna took BJ and Austin to get their hair cut. I think Bailee is getting highlights. I am getting tired and ready for bed. Or at least my chair if only Gracie will leave me be for a minute. Janna went to dinner and shopping but called and said she would be home soon.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Gospel. I have thought how blessed I am to have the peace and comfort of it in my life. Blessings abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...