Monday, November 23, 2015

Enjoying My Day

Gracie Ready for Lolo's

It has been a good day. I woke up feeling wonderful. I spent the day making pulled pork for sandwiches and baked beans using my canned white beans. I only have 2 quarts left so I am putting 14 quarts to soak so I can can them tomorrow. Cooking never stops around here.
Janna was sick so she stayed home from work. She managed to take Gracie and the toys we are getting rid of to Lolo's.
I worked on 2010 pages getting ready to put them in books also, as soon as I find some more books.
I finished my Visiting Teaching this morning. I went to see Cecelia and she had forgotten that I was coming so I made it a short visit. She is a dear sweet lady.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Visiting Teaching. It truly is the way we learn to love and serve each other. I am blessed to belong to such a wonderful church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...