Sunday, December 28, 2014

Beautiful Sabbath

I left for church at 7:15 am to go to ward council before church. There was tons of snow and of course I didn't have any boots. My next purchase, thank you very much. I waded through snow to get into the church. My shoes were filled with snow. I had to dump the snow out before I went in.
Dean and Amie sent me a gift certificate to JC Penney's my boots are on the list to purchase with my gift certificate.
I came home from church and Janna made spaghetti and then I laid down on the couch and slept until 5:45. I guess I was tired. I finished this page. I just keep plugging along. Hopefully I will get 2012 done soon.

Rafting

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the members of our ward I get to serve with. I love their dedication and hard work. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...