Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Caroling by the YW/YM


I got my hair cut by Amber today. It was so long I couldn't do a thing with it. So it was such a relief to finally get it cut. I was sick for one appointment and then forgot another one. Old age is so much fun. Harley watched Gracie for me so I could go. Gracie proceeded to fall asleep on the couch next to her.
Tonight my doorbell rang and it was all the youth in the ward. We all squeezed into my living room and they sang Christmas carols. It was the first time Heather had ever been caroled. She really liked it and little Gracie sang along. It was very nice. I love the youth of our ward. I wish I would have taken a picture.
Grateful Statement: I am so blessed to be in this Ward. The members are so very nice. I am blessed to belong to the Rigby 16th Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...