Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day

 Opening Presents

 Eating Dinner

Crazy Kulow Girls

We opened presents at Janna's this morning. Ronnie had spent the night so he would be here for Christmas morning. It's a good tradition for the kids to have mom and dad on Christmas day. The kids liked what Santa brought them. 
I made Turkey and Ham that Janna and Harley had gotten for Christmas. It was pretty good. Everyone liked it so I guess it was okay. The Turkey was smoked and it's not my favorite. But the Ham was delish. I spent the rest of the day scrap booking and watching television.
John called to wish me a Merry Christmas. Then my brother Johnnie called and then Dean. So I heard for all my loved ones today. I got a picture of Gracie. Just made me miss her tons.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family and the wonderful holidays celebrating baby Jesus' birth. I am bless to know these things through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...