Monday, December 8, 2014

Heather Has Her Drivers License

 Taking Gracie to Janna's Work

 Her first drivers license ever!

She's off and running...

Today was a big day for Heather. We went to the DMV and she got her drivers license. She was so excited to get it. She said she feels like an adult now. We came home and she took off to take Janna's jacket to her at work that I forgot to bring to her. She met me at the DMV to get Austin ready for driver's ed. How in the world did he grow up so fast. He is 5' 11" tall.
I made two batches of chocolate fudge this morning. I am on a roll. Tomorrow is cookie maybe. I babysit Gracie so it all depends on her.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this granddaughter of mine and how far she has come in the last two years. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...