Thursday, December 4, 2014

Calendar Pages Made

 January

 February

 March

 April

 May

 June

 July

 August

 September

 October

 November

December

I decided to make my calendar pages for next year today. It was so fun to scrap again. I love these premade pages for Scrap N Pieces. Just put the picture behind and shrink it or expand it and you are done. 
I also called my long lost friend Debbie to chat with her. It was so good to hear her voice. We have been friends since she was 14 and I was 24. Wow, where did the time go. I must plan a trip to see her.
Grateful Statement: So grateful for long time friends that I have in my life. It's good to have friends that you have a history with. I am blessed to have known her for so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...