Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Pajamas

Christmas Pajamas

I went to Winco this morning and finished my food shopping. It was a little crowded but not bad.
Next on my list was wrapping the rest of Janna's gifts.
Then it was time to make a Chicken Noodle Casserole for dinner.
Time to go take pictures of the kids opening their Christmas Pajamas.
Then I made Chocolate Lush for tomorrow.
In between I actually scrapped a page.

Ordinary Day

Now it's time for bed because I know the kids will be up early to see what Santa brought them.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the scriptures. I am reading the Old Testament and using the Institute Guide to understand it. So many new things I have learned. Hopefully I can finish it before I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...