Friday, December 26, 2014

Sledding

 Around the Neighborhood

 Oops

Rooster Tail of Snow

I have had the most restful, peaceful day. I took a nap, scrapbooked, read my scriptures, played games on my ipad and watch them load up our chicken coop and take it away. SOLD!
It's been a great day and I also was able to take pictures of the kids and the new sled Harley gave Austin and Bailey. What a good big sister. They are crazy with Harley pulling them all over the neighborhood. What Fun!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful this day for my life. I live on a mini farm that I love, I am retired and don't have to work. And I get to serve all the sisters in my ward as the Relief Society President. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...