Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Presidency Meeting and Tithing Settlement

My wonderful presidency!

We had our presidency meeting today and figured out birthday gifts for next year. Symphony Candy Bars with a cute wrapper, found on Sugar Doodle. Then it was on to visiting teaching as always, there is changes weekly it seems. Can't wait for January when I can make all the changes from my computer at home.
I went for Tithing Settlement at 8:30 and finally got in at 9:45.  Bishop was with a couple that never come to tithing settlement. So it was a good thing. Lots of changes coming into their lives. I had a good time talking with Brother Neville. He is one funny man.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these women I work with. They are the cream of the crop and I am blessed to be working with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...