Thursday, December 11, 2014

Temple, Shopping and Heather's Birthday

Sue picked me up this morning and we went to Rexburg to the Temple. It was wonderful. I always find something that I need to think about.
After the Temple Heather, Gracie and I went Christmas Shopping. I got it all done. Just have to go to the bank and wrap it all up. Thank goodness. Now I can relax and enjoy the holidays.
We went out to dinner for Heather's Birthday to Los Albertos. We gave her an electric blanket to stay toasty warm underneath. I bought her a cake from Dairy Queen so we could have cake. She said it was a good birthday.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful granddaughter Heather. She is just so awesome and I am so proud of the choices she is making now. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...