Sunday, January 4, 2015

Going to Utah

 Pick  up and trailer to haul her horses.

 Opening her barn

Hayden with the computer he built.

Well New Years Eve came and went. I was sound asleep when 2015 came rolling in. But then I'm always sound asleep when any new years comes rolling in. I made a dinner for New Year's Day and did nothing else. I enjoyed every minute of my day doing nothing.
On Friday I took the Sister Missionaries to Idaho Falls for exchanges. I just love the sisters. I am glad they call me to help them out. They are so cute and funny.
On Saturday we left for Utah to pick up Heather. We were supposed to go to St George for New Years but a big storm came in and Tommy didn't want to drive in it. It's been a long time since I haven't been with Dean on his birthday. I snapped this photo of Hayden. He is so cute to let his grandma take pictures of him.
We got up Sunday and Janece brought Madison to Dean's so she could ride home with us. She is attending BYU Idaho. What a sweet girl she is. She was so good with Gracie. I can tell she has younger siblings.
When we arrived home Gracie opened her second Christmas from us. We got her barns and trucks and trailers with lots of animals to haul around.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. I am so blessed that they are mine. My grandkids just make me so happy. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...