Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lesson Taught

We all know how much I love teaching Relief Society. NOT!!! So I showed the Women's Conference talk by President Uchdorf called " Live the Gospel Joyful". I love this talk and have listened to it numerous times. The message is wonderful. God loves us, today and always. It makes my heart warm to know this. We bore testimony after and then dismissed. Easy lesson to give.
I went with Austin to his board of review at Sister Wilmont's after I watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. They are mapping out what he has to do to earn his Eagle.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ and I am so glad we have this season to celebrate his birth. I am blessed to be loved by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...