Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sugar Cookies

 Saturday Bailee and I made sugar cookies so they could decorate them. They really had fun putting the icing on them. And they really worked well with the pastry bags. I filled the white too full and it kept coming out the top so I had to take some out. It was fun to watch them.
Janna finished another quilt she had started. We are on a roll around here. I think she has one more to finish and she is all caught up. It's fun to have her hang out with me.
Sunday: Janna, Austin and I went to church today. Bailee was coughing too much. My class was so good. I really like the kids in the class. Janna was so tired she had a hard time staying awake in church. But we made it. We went into primary to listen to Austin give his talk. It was fun to be in with the kids. All my kids go to YM/YW so I usually go to Relief Society. So it was a treat to be able to go into closing exercises.
After church we relaxed and in the evening Janna started on her last quilt she has started. Austin made us Waffles. So yummy good.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my sweet granddaughter Heather. Today is her birthday. She has been on my mind all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...