Monday, December 5, 2011

Utah Here I Come

I left for Utah at 10:48 this morning and arrived in Payson at 2:50 in the afternoon. I told Tommy it was a four hour drive but he kept telling me it was 4 1/2 to 5. And I didn't speed either. After I got here I picked up Hannah and brought her home to change for Soccer Practice and took her down to the Stake Center in Salem. I came home and warmed up Cafe Rio for dinner and fed the boys.
The boys were watching a Christmas movie in Amie's room and I had to get a picture of them snuggled under a blanket. They didn't want to have their picture taken so I told them if they didn't show their faces they would have to go to bed. That brought them out in a flash. All the kids are in bed except Hailey. She had Basketball practice and then she had to referee a game or something like that so she won't be home until 10pm. Long day for her.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for a safe trip to Dean and Amie's. I'm grateful that I can watch the kids for them. I just love this family. How blessed am I to have the most wonderful grandkids in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...