Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bailee the Seamstress



Bailee and I went to church today and after she wanted to learn to sew. So we started on a quilt. She is very good at making straight seams. She is making this for her daddy for Christmas. She is so thoughtful and always thinking about her family. She is a fast learner so she will be making purses and such very soon.
The Primary President told me today that I would have the Sunbeams next year. I love those little kids. We'll see how well that goes. I'm not as young as I used to be but I think I can handle it. I will have about nine Sunbeams. There are 18 of them all together so they are dividing the class. I will have the "older" ones.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the opportunity to teach in primary. It's good to teach kids and not adults. Much easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...