Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hunger Games

How cute is this? Hayden is reading "The Hunger Games". What a smart little boy he is. Amie has him read 30 minutes every day.
I didn't do one thing today. I remember doing dishes and watching cooking shows all day long. It was just what I needed. It was relaxing for me. The kids have been so good. I just love, love, love these guys. They are so loving and polite to their grandma. I did pick up Harrison from school because he had to take a test. So I guess I did do something.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the opportunity I have to watch over these grandkids. I do  believe my grandkids are my life. They  bring me so much joy and make my heart all warm and fuzzy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...