Saturday, December 3, 2011

All Things Shiny and Bright


 This is my favorite store in Idaho. They have so many bright and shiny things for my kitchen. So many thing I need. So many things I want. So much money I wish I had. "If wishes were fishes we'd have a good fry. If pig turds were pancakes we'd eat 'til we died." That was what my grandma said to us if we wished for stuff.
 Here's Harley helping Janna move pipe with the skidster. She would hang onto the pipe and walk beside the skidster to balance the pipes. Janna would raise it just a little until Harley was walking on her tiptoes. Too funny.
And Bailee playing soccer with the dogs. They have tore this  ball apart playing with it.
We went to Walmart so Bailee could do her Christmas shopping and Austin could  buy something for his Wii. We went to my favorite store to buy some ice cream scoops for Heather. I just love that store. Rush's Restaurant Supply. Doesn't that sound so professional. Again, I just love that store.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the power of prayer. Janna left her purse at a Mexican restaurant we went to for lunch. It was night time before we realized she had left it there. I told Bailee to pray that we would find the purse with the Christmas money still in it. When we got to the restauant the owner had it and everything was still in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...