Friday, December 9, 2011

Back Home in Idaho

Thursday Harrison stayed home from school with a sore throat so I put him on the couch so I could run with Judy to look at a new hotel for our scrapping weekend in January. We liked the La Quinta in Orem. Very nice. The conference room is a little smaller but we think it will work. It was good to spend time with Judy. She has been such a good friend for so long.
I came back home and Harrison and I watched "Polar Express". It was a cute show. Then Harrison watch "The Nightmare Before Christmas". It was such a weird movie, I couldn't watch it.
I got up this morning and went to get a Christmas present in Payson and headed home. I got here in the afternoon and just relaxed and enjoyed not being in a car. We went out to Mexican Food for dinner and Austin and I are watching "The Closer". Grandkids are the best movie watching partners ever.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a safe trip home. I know Heavenly Father watches over me when I am driving alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...