Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Class with 11yr Olds

Bailee, Austin and I went to church today. I taught my last class. Next week we only have Sacrament and the next week after that I teach the Sunbeams. It was so sweet. I told the kids this was our last class and they told me they were sad. They said I was one of their best teachers. How sweet is that! I got my new manual today and turned in my other book. Then I went to Relief Society for the last time for probably a year.
I came home and did absolutely nothing. I finally made Mac and Cheese for the kids for dinner.
Friday and Saturday Janna and I went shopping and finished Christmas Shopping for the kids. Ronnie helped Janna get the kids things. He really made it easy for Janna. Now I just have to finish a couple of things and we will be done.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the lesson on "The Second Coming". I was reminded of the signs and wonders and once again how "the righteous need not be afraid".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...