Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sewing Corner Getting Better and Better

We finished the quilt Bailee made for her daddy. She is so proud of her accomplishment. After Christmas we will be sewing something fun for her.
 Tommy helped me hang my organizers for my sewing corner. It helps to have everything up off the sewing cabinet. It's hard to feed the quilts through with all the stuff in the way. Slowly but surely I am getting my house organized.
I have been wrapping and baking and visit teaching this week. I think I have finally got in the Christmas Spirit. And I have been listening to Christmas music to help it along. Today it snowed so I was glad to have my cozy little house to snuggle up in. Now it's time to get ready for a good nights sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the birth of my Savior. I am grateful for His sacrifice for me. I want to remember Him all this season every day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice job Bailey!! So fun that you are sewing with her. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...