Thursday, December 20, 2018

Kathy and Lexie are HERE

 Monkeys

 Austie Boy

 Gracie and her Ipad

 Kathy and Lexie

 Cute Couple

Crab Hunting

One the way to breakfast I hooked up with sweet Kathy and Lexie. So happy to see them. The restaurant where we went to breakfast was huge. They had everything you could want. I had eggs and bacon. I am sure there was swimming going on but I don't have any pictures today. 
In the late afternoon from my balcony I saw a monkey in the trees behind my room. Gracie thought that this was so cool. 
We went down to the beach so the kids could check out the crabs. There was all shapes and sizes. Our first day was fantastic. We truly are in the jungle.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity to visit Costa Rica. Blessed to be able to do these things with my daughter and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...