Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve

Renting Jet Skis

Kathy, Gracie and Harley

Bailee

Jet Sking

Kathy and Gracie

Adela and Gracie Ready to Take Pictures

Janna and Me

Janna and Harley

Huge Gingerbread House

Christmas Eve Dinner

Janna and Kathy rented Jet Skis so they could go play in the ocean. They all went on them except me. Gracie went for 3 minutes and decided you didn't like it so much. Austin and Lexie played on a Boogie Board that Austin had rented. They just had a great time playing with these water toys.
Janna Hired Adela to take some family photos of us on the beach. She had been walking around the pool area taking pics. She took some of Gracie that were so awesome Janna decided to hire her. She was so good.
We went to have dinner and to my surprise they had a giant Gingerbread house with all kinds of stuff around it. It was beautiful. And here we are at our table that we sat at most of the time for dinner.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful Christmas Eve. I just wish it was more about the Jesus instead of Christmas Tree and stuff. But I am blessed to be here having such a wonderful time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...