Monday, December 31, 2018

Dean's Birthday/Finished The Book of Mormon

My Cute Dean

The Book of Mormon

I called my Dean to wish him a happy Birthday. He was at the airport just leaving Thailand where they went for Christmas. The whole family went. I just love him so much.
I also finished the Book of Mormon for the second time this year. I am so glad for the challenge that President Nelson gave us to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. I have finally gotten to the point that I truly love to read my scriptures.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Scriptures. They give me peace and comfort. I am blessed to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...