Sunday, December 23, 2018

Beach Time

 Kathy and Me

 Janna Wheeling and Dealing

 Merry Christmas

This Kid Loves The Waves

We spent the day on the beach in between eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. Janna and AJ bought some stuff from these guys that sell the stuff on the beach. They are always walking around selling stuff. Really nice people. A cute couple put the rocks on the beach (Merry Christmas 2018) so I put Gracie beside them and took a picture. See, I did do a disclaimer that I am not the one who put these lovely rocks on the beach.
Gracie loved the ocean. She loved playing in the sand. 
In the evening we would go to some little shops just outside the resort. I found some Almonds and bought them so I would have something to snack on. They did have some cute clothes. I am having so much fun with my sweet niece Kathy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Kathy. I have been blessed to be close to her all her life. What a gift from Heavenly Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...