Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Off To Salt Lake

 Austin

 Harley and Bailee Are Next Door

 Good Little Traveler

My Wonderful  Driver

We left this morning around 10 am to go to Salt Lake to the Airport Inn. We are staying the night and getting on a plane tomorrow. Austin drove me the entire way, even through Salt Lake. He did an excellent job.
Harley is flying from Moscow to meet us. It was fun staying in the motel. We found fast food for dinner and went shopping at Victoria Secret for Harley.
Then we snuggled up in our rooms. Austin and I had a room, Bailee and Harley had the room next door, and Janna and AJ were down the hall with Gracie. We need to get our rest so we will be ready for the long flight tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful daughter that took me with her. She is the best daughter on this planet. So blessed to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...