Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Lexie Birthday

 Long Hallway

 More Beach Time

 Going to the Shops on the Beach

 Monkey Love Banana

 Happy Birthday Lexie

 Helping Adela Behind the Counter

Gracie and Adela

We started out the day going to breakfast down this loooooong hallway. I think I walked a million steps. I don't know how many times I walked down this hallway.
After breakfast we went to the beach to play in the water. We walked down the beach to the cheap shops run by the locals. Janna wanted to buy Lexie a birthday present. She chose a beautiful green dress that she looked so good in. Everyone got some souvenirs to take home. Not me. I have my vase which is all I need.
There were all kinds of monkeys that you could feed bananas to them. Gracie loved feeding the monkeys.
One long walk back up to the hotel. Then it was time for dinner. Janna had arranged ahead of time for the hotel staff to set up our table with balloons and a birthday cake. I think Lexie really liked her Birthday Celebration.
After dinner we went to the Ritz shops to look at the pictures Adela had taken and choose the ones we wanted. I looked over and Gracie was behind the counter with Adela. How did this happen? Adela asked her boss if she could leave for a little while to walk Gracie back to the hotel. They hugged and cried. 
Then it was time to go to bed so I can get up at 2 am so I could be back down to the lobby by 3am for our shuttle to the airport. So sad. I don't want to leave yet.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful vacation. My daughter is the best. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...