Thursday, December 27, 2018

Flying to Houston then to Salt Lake City

 Waiting in the Airport

 On the Airplane

We caught the shuttle at 3 am to go catch our United Flight from Costa Rico. When we got to Houston we had an 8 hour layover. They had a storm this morning so lots of flights were delayed. The Airport was packed. Janna and AJ found a computer place so we could hook up our computer. I scrapped in the airport and that made the time go a little faster.
We finally boarded our flight for Salt Lake City. It was so good to get back to the Airport Inn and a comfy bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for our safe fight home. I am blessed with Modern Technology that flies us all over to see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...