Saturday, December 22, 2018

Animal Park and Zip Lining

 
 Christmas Trees in the Lobby

 On the Shuttle

 Zip Lines Everywhere

Diamante Eco Adventure Park

 Butterfly

 Waiting for a Shuttle

Austie and Me

We visited the Diamonte Eco Adventure Park. It was wonderful. There were young people all around to explain everything to us. We saw all kinds of big cats, monkeys, snakes, turtles, a sloth that took a million years to move anywhere, Toucans that I wasn't allowed to take pictures of ( I guess the flash bothers them), and much more. My favorite was the Butterfly place. They were everywhere. We had to be careful not to let any out. There was a place where they had tons of different types of butterflies that were pinned to charts. They also had a place where they had lots of cocoons that were in different stages of hatching. Gracie loves butterflies so she really loved this place. One of the workers brought one out that had just hatched so she could hold it. She was fascinated by this place.
After we finished at the park Gracie and I went back to the hotel and Janna, AJ, Harley, Bailee, Austin, Kathy and Lexie went Zip Lining. We hung out at the hotel and waited for them to come back. 
I love this picture of handsome Austin and his grandma. He is super sweet to me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the animals on this earth. Blessed once again by God's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...