Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Costa Rica Here We Come

Salt Lake Airport

We are flying United and leaving at 1:22 and we arrive at 5:17 in Houston. We leave Houston at 6:30 and arrive at in Costa Rica at 10:00 pm. It took us a long time to get through customs but finally we were through. We hopped on a shuttle that was waiting for us and drove through the dark for 45 minutes to Ria Guanacaste Resort. We were pretty tired and just wanted to get to our rooms. We had a red plastic bracelet put on our wrist which we wore the whole time we were there. My bed was so wondeful. Probably because I was dead tired. It has been a long, long day.
Grateful Statement: So grateful for safe flights. Grateful for the polite wonderful people. I am blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...