Friday, December 21, 2018

Swimming, Eating, Swimming, Eating

 Our Balcony

 Breakfast

 Cuteness

 Beautiful

 Lunch

 Harley and Gracie

Gracie and Her Daddy

We spent the day by the pool swimming, swimming, swimming. I did not swim, I watched. I hate my bathing suit. But I have such a fun time taking pictures and watching everyone have so much fun that it was okay.
We always go to the same restaurant for Breakfast and Dinner. For lunch we go to one down by the beach. I told Kathy that this was the way kids feel. You get up and wander to the table. Someone makes your bed while you are gone. You fix your plate and someone comes and takes it away for you and does the dishes. Not cooking, cleaning or doing dishes. Paradise.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the beauty of God's creations. It is so pretty here I just stand in awe. Blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...