Saturday, October 10, 2015

Scrapping Again

 Service

Island Park

 Costa Vida with Gerri and Gang

Blake, Megan, Me and Heather

I made two more pages today. We had Sloppy Joe's for lunch and went to dinner at Costa Vida in Payson. We had some good laughs and Megan brought her two year old Blake to hang out with us. He is so cute and the same age as Gracie. After we got through our yummy dinner we went to Walmart so I could get some things I needed. Then it was back to Heather's so I could finish my Island Park Page. We really had a fun time. Our next one will be in St George in January. I finally left around 10 to go home and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can do these fun things. I am truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...