Sunday, October 11, 2015

Back Home Again

 Gracie May

We got up and packed our stuff and took off. We went by John's and said goodbye and then picked up Gracie from Tommie's and off we went. We got all the way to West Valley before I started to find the M & M's that I had gotten for scrapping. I was going to give a couple to Gracie so she would be content. Then I realized I couldn't find my purse. Tommy stopped at a gas station and I searched the car. No purse. So we had to go back to Dean and Amie's and by the time we got back it was noon. My purse was sitting right by the chair where I left it. So instead of being in Tremonton we were just leaving Elk Ridge at noon. 2 hours of wasted time. But we got on the road and before I knew it Gracie had finally conked out. It was a little hard for her to remain a happy camper in her car seat but we got home around 4pm. We stopped at a rest stop so I could change Gracie's diaper and let her chase Papa around the grass. Then we were off for the last leg of our journey. I was so glad to have finally made it home. Janna took Gracie for a ride on Red. The wind was blowing so hard it was a very short ride. I made White Chicken Chili for dinner with my bottled beans and chicken. Super fast and easy. Then it was time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for an understanding hubby that didn't give me one moment of grief even though it was my fault. I am blessed to have him as my eternal companion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...