Friday, October 9, 2015

Zupa's With My Friends

 Gerri and Heather

Judy

 Getaway

 Pizza Time

Here we are scrapping. And these are the two pages I made today. We are just missing Megan. She had to pick up kids from school. We really had so much fun scrapping and talking. We had Chicken Salad on Croissants for lunch. It was so yummy. We went to Zupa's for dinner. Such good food. I had Cauliflower Cheese Soup for the first time. It was so delicious. I lasted until almost 10 and then had to go to Dean and Amie's and go to sleep. I get to do this again tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful friends. They are a blessing in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...