Friday, October 16, 2015

Rough Night

Cleaning house with her vacuum and my dust mop.

I got so sick in the middle of the night. And it continued the next day. I will get up in the morning and feel great. I was pretty tired all day. I just hate how often I get sick anymore. I was always so healthy. Old age is so fun. I was going to try to go to Walmart but I couldn't muster up the strength. Enough of health issues. I had a good time with my Gracie. She just makes this household happy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What a blessing it has always been in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...