Thursday, October 8, 2015

Going to Utah

 Gracie and her Sucker

We headed out to Utah so I could scrapbook and Tommy could play golf with Dean. And of course, Gracie needed to visit her mom and Cha Cha. Two minutes after I gave her this sucker she gave it back and said, "Yuck". Such a funny girl. She definitely has likes and dislikes.
I took John to an appointment he had and then we went grocery shopping for the stuff I needed for scrapping weekend. Then we went and had a hamburger. It was good to see him. How I love my kids.
I came home and chopped up all the stuff for our veggie tray for tomorrow. Then I scrapped a little and played games and went to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my kids, warts and all. I am so blessed that they all love me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...